Alternative Delivery & Procurement Methods
Starts: May 05, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Ends: May 05, 2015 at 3:00 PM
Caribe Royale All Suites Hotel & Conference Center
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Please join our panel of owners and practitioners for an open discussion regarding the following:
- Florida laws/statutes governing alternative delivery methods
- What are the various alternative delivery/procurement methods available?
- The different methods being used for water and wastewater projects.
- The pros and cons of these methods
- Current roadblocks to using these methods
Our team of panelists invited to share information include:
Juan Carlos Arteaga, Deputy Director - Miami Dade Water & Sewer Department
Thomas F. Rawls, P.E., Program Manager - Infrastructure - Hillsborough County Public Utilities
Colin D. Groff, Director of Utilities - City of Boynton Beach
Joanne Flick, Purchasing Director, City of Daytona Beach
Lee Weintraub, Attorney, Becker-Poliakof
Clyde Burgess, VP, Wharton Smith
Robert Garland, Regional Manager, McKim & Creed
Moderator: Mark Kelly
Attendance is FREE! Register at: FWRC
Registration is not required, if you are already registered for the Florida Water Resources Conference.
The program will take place in the Curacao 1 Meeting Room.